GTA 5 Tour Los Santos vs Real Life
In GTA 5 Los Santos we invite you to experience the iconic sites of the real life version that this game is based on. The Grand Theft Auto franchise is a billion dollar success, and is one of the most popular games in the gaming industry. Grand Theft Auto V is a whole world developed by Rockstar North. We would love to show you the GTA Los Angeles counterpart to the virtual world of Los Santos.
As we navigate you through the entire world of Grand Theft Auto V, we’ll take you to the sites as you take photos. Check out the similarities of Downtown Los Angeles to Downtown ‘Los Santos”; compare the Hollywood Sign to the famous “Vinewood sign” and you will be very surprised that they almost match up.
These ‘deja vu’ moments will pop up while you are in LA… as if you have been here before, but now you get to experience it in real-life and no longer in a video game. GTA 5 Los Angeles tour is a great way to explore the city.
The GTA V Los Santos Vs. Los Angeles Tour!
- See the real-life landmarks and spots that inspired the GTA 5 Los Santos tour virtual world vs Los Angeles real life
- Walk along the infamous Hollywood Boulevard that houses the attractions as those seen on Vinewood Boulevard:
- Bishop’s WTF?!
- The Oriental
- The Vinewood Von Crastenburg Hotel
- Get the best view of the Hollywood Sign (Vinewood Sign) as you take a private path that few know about
- Visit the Griffith Observatory and see how closely it is represented as the Galileo Observatory
- Drive along Sunset Strip as you see the stunning buildings and nightclubs, especially the well-known establishment Whisky-A-Go-Go that inspired Tequi-la-la in GTA V
- Santa Monica Pier – the resemblance shown as Del Perro Pier is uncanny
- Playboy Mansion
- Venice Beach – see the real-life location of muscle beach, quirky and hip shops of ‘Vespucci Beach’
- Los Angeles River
- Watts Towers
Highlights of the Tour
- Hollywood sign
- Walk of Fame
- Chinese Theater and Dolby Digital Theater
- Sunset Strip and iconic landscape
- Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive
- Greystone mansion
- Legendary Beverly Hills hotel
In conclusion, taking a Los Angeles vs Real Life tour of the locations featured in GTA 5 Los Santos can be a thrilling and eye-opening experience. By visiting the real-life counterparts to the game’s fictional landmarks and neighborhoods, visitors can gain a deeper appreciation for the attention to detail and realism that went into the game’s creation.
From the bustling streets of downtown Los Angeles to the sun-soaked beaches of Santa Monica, the city of Los Angeles offers a diverse range of sights and experiences that are sure to leave visitors in awe. Investigating the cityscape of Grand Theft Auto 5 can afford a unique glimpse into the city’s history, culture, and significant spots.
Whether you’re a die-hard fan of the game or simply interested in exploring the real-life city that inspired it, a Los Angeles vs Real Life tour is a must-see experience that is sure to leave a lasting impression.