This is a private LAX aiprot transfer service and it means you have a personal driver/personal tour guide. He will take you from your arriving location directly to the door of your hotel.
How does it work?
The private LAX airport transfer service and private city tour are pre-booked services that you can arrange online in advance. Once you have made your booking of the Meet and Greet Private Tourr your tour guide will be waiting for you at your specific arrivals gate. Your tour guide will wait for you even if you flight is delayed. He will hold a card with your name on it. You will then be escorted to your waiting car and he will assist you with your luggage. You will then be chauffeured in a classic car while your guide will get your around the Los Angeles.
Ever the feeling of anxious about not being able to speak the language will be covered by the guide who speaks that language you feel comfortable with.
When should I consider a private transfer?
- We have summarized below each of the occasions when our Meet and Greet Private Tour will be beneficial over a regular transfer
- You want the most comfortable, convenient as well as an entertaining way to transfer from Los Angeles Airport
- You appreciate personalized itinerary and logistics in the city on your way to a hotel
- You have not visited Los Angeles before
- You are traveling on a long flight and want to less stressful but informative time
- You have a special occasion in which you want exceptional fancy entrance in the city
- You are OK with paying a bit more for the extraordinary
- You want to impress your loved ones traveling with you and start from the very beginning of your vacation
If your requirements meet any of those listed above then we would recommend you consider a Meet and Greet Private Tour .
In addition to transfers from Los Angeles airport, this transfer service also has options for transfers for san Pedro port.
Is a private transfer suitable for me if I’m on a tight budget?If you are on a budget then Meet and Greet Private Tour might be arranged in different economy class transportation.